From Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, Pablo Fernandez is a cyclist who has participated in many races in countries like Mexico, United States, and Costa Rica where he has been able to obtain great results.
When Pablo is not training or riding his bike, you can probably find him eating pizza at any Italian or pizza restaurant.
As an Oxigen team member, Pablo gave us an introduction to himself and some cycling tips.
Tell us a little bit about yourself and about your cycling career
– Well I started cycling since I was 5 years old. From then until now I haven’t quit doing it because it has been a great part of my life. It is my lifestyle and it has bring me nothing but good opportunities to meet new people and the best memories of my life.
What do you like the most about cycling?
– The places you get to travel to and the new friends that you make in the way.
What do you like the least?
– When I feel really tired after the a race.
How do you feel about being part of the Oxigen team?
– I feel lucky to be part of the Oxigen team because it has such a great racing apparel and a great equipment too with all the reflective logos and that shine. It is really nice.
What advice can you give to younger and less experienced cyclists?
– The best advice I can give to younger and less experienced cyclist is to never forget why you decided to practice cycling, always do it with passion. And, of course, to never give up.
Pablo’s biggest dream is to become a professional cyclist and be part of the Cannondale pro team and he plans to do everything his capable of in order to achieve and reach that goal.